1. Vaporisation 薰蒸
Essential oils are antiseptic and evaporate easily, so they make very good air-fresheners. Different oils create different atmospheres, so experiment! Add 4 - 6 drops of oil together with water to a burner, light the candle and let the aroma envelop you.
2. Inhalation 直接吸入
Add 5 to 10 drops of essential oils into a bowl of warm water then place a towel over your head and the bowl and inhale the vapor for a few minutes.
3. Massage 按摩
This is the most effective method of using the oils, combining their properties with the therapeutic power of touch. Massage promotes blood circulation and enhances relaxing and stimulating effects. Add 5 drops of oil to 10ml of carrier oil to have your own massage blend.The skin absorbs the oil over a large surface area and because there are many small blood vessels, close to the surface of the skin, the oils are carried into the blood stream and then to the relevant parts of the body quickly and effectively.
4. Bathing 沐浴
Using oils in bath is a simple, effective and pleasant way to relax and receive the therapeuticeffects. Add 6 - 10 drops of essential oil, then immerse for about 20 minutes. The heat of the water aids absorption through the skin, whilst you inhale the vapour.
5. Foot Bath 洗腳
Refresh tired feet by adding 4-5 drops of peppermint and rosemary to a large bowl of hot water.Soothe with lavender.
6. Hand Bath 洗手
Soothe chapped skin by soaking in a bowl of warm water (not hot) with 3-4 drops of patchoulibefore a manicure.
1. Pure essential oils should be used with care and should always be diluted in a carrier oil or lotion before use on the skin. Being highly concentrated, only a few drops at a time are needed and they should never be taken internally without seeking the advice of a professional practitioner.
2. Aromatherapy can be applied to babies and young children, who respond very well to massage. Use not more than half the recommended adult dosage.
3. Not all oils are suitable for children and all bottles should be kept out of reach of children.
4. During pregnancy, epilepsy or course of treatment with prescribed medication it is recommendedthat you seek the advice of a doctor before using essential oils.
5. All oils are best stored away from heat and light and should be used within one year of opening.
1) 純精油乃高濃度之濃縮液，每次使用時，只需把數滴純精油與基礎油或乳液稀釋後方可使 用。切勿內服，如不慎誤食，必須找合格醫生檢查。